Friday, February 20, 2009

A Change Of Heart

Kelly continues to face some real challenges however her attitude remains that of a fighter. After all, as our dear cousin De stated, “Hell hath no fury like a gang of Casas girls.” The more Kel and I ponder on that quote the more we like it. As a matter of fact, we are in discussions right now regarding tattoos and leather jackets. I am also pushing for nose rings.

Even though Kel has a battle or two to deal with right now, she is actually feeling much better than a few days ago. So much better in fact that she has had a change of heart in a few matters. Let me tell you about last night’s conversation.

We were relaxing in her room, chatting as usual, when I asked if she ever got to wear her jewelry anymore. Kel said that even though she can’t wear any jewelry when she is going through all the tests and such, she still wears her wedding rings when she goes out to eat or to shop. That’s when the Casas mean chip kicked in and Kelly said, “Hey, I feel so good I might ask your kids to return all the jewelry I gave them when I thought I was gonna kick the bucket.”

We both started laughing like hyenas and proceeded to plot how to go about this dastardly deed. My thought was, let’s do a formal letter with a great letterhead from “an attorney”.

Dear Nieces, Nephews, Family and Supposed Friends,

It has come to our attention, as representatives of Ms. Kelly C. Pittner Sewart, or whatever she calls herself these days, that the aforementioned has once again fooled us all and lived. Therefore, it is imperative that all goods she gave away in her delusional state be returned immediately. Of special note to her sister, Marla: Ms. Pittner understands any priceless heirlooms that were sold on Ebay can not be returned therefore she will accept the Ebay proceeds.

Sincerely,
Rob M. Blind, esq.
Attorney at Law

Tasteless, yes, and yet so satisfyingly funny!

One last note. Some of you, and you know who you are, have asked where to send fan mail, so here is the info:

Kelly Pittner
Room # P-811
PO Box 300206
Houston, Tx 77230

For anyone crazy enough to actually visit:

Kelly Pittner
Room # P-811
M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kel, Your Highness and Marla, Royal Keeper of the Keyboard,

Thank you for granting my humble wish ( yes, I know who I am )and publishing the kingdom address.

Take care girls, loving wishes are always be sent your way.
~Judy

Anonymous said...

As a recipient of one of the crown jewels, I would be happy to return the ring... However, I had it re-sized ( I have fat fingers), it was to large so it is now at the jewelers being sized again. I'm sure he won't mind doing it a third time." third times a charm, right". Anyway, happy to hear you are feeling better and can't wait to see you again.... Lots of Love

Ben and De said...

Hi you Casas girls from you know where. I've been thinking maybe a reality show would best suit guys. Especially one from Houston..
So glad to hear there is positive news from Kelly's room. But if at all possible hold out till all the jewels are returned.
Thanks for sending the address and we send our love and good vibrations in return.
Love, Benny and De

Anonymous said...

Oh! I would definately go for the belly button piercing!! No leather jackets!! Has Gwen taught you nothing? How can you even mention leather? Can you walk? What's going on? When is the best time to call?
Love, Hugs & Prayers

Nicole said...

Please don't make me give back my pumpkin placecard holders or the salt and pepper shakers -- my Thanksgiving table never looked so good! :)

Glad to hear your spirits are up!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Queenie and her duty court, since the beauty court went home who is plucking the eyebrows. Summons her back.
Kelly I hope therapy is going well, I know it is hard work but hang in there. The therapy is where the payoff is.
Group hug to you I love you..Cher

MamaGreenLeaf said...

H'Kelly says she will gladly trade you back her emeralds for a lollipop or a ride on the train in Big Sur :)

LOVE YOU AUNT KEL!!!

Anonymous said...

You girls are too much. Now, back in Boston, bitter cold and grey, wanting to be in Florida, you put a smile on my face.

Love to you all,

Victoria