Saturday, December 2, 2006

Dec 2nd

Today was a tough day. It was barf day. After two days of being able to keep my food down, things came north. My night nurse, David, didn't give me nausea pills this morning, so it pretty much ruined my day. Do I have to do everything :)? I had just taken a call from Judy and all of a sudden I had to go throw up, I couldn't even finish the telephone call.

I pretty much slept all day between the bathroom visits and I know it's just going to get worse before it gets better. I am very tired, very tired.

KC is one of the few things that gives me pleasure now. She's my bed buddy. She can sleep 23 hours a day, pretty much like me now.

We got our tree last Thursday and I still cannot get David to hang the lights so Marla and I can decorate it. He spent the day washing his bike instead of working on the tree. At least he has his priorities straight:)

That's all for today. Hopefully tomorrow is a much better day.

Good Night.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Kelly - Kevin won't even consider getting a tree or doing anything that would remotely echo Christmas yet....so at least you've got the tree! (Come to think of it, if it involves doing anything home related, he won't consider doing it most of the time! :) )He wants me to tell you that isn't true and that just today he rescued the plastic owl from the roof (that fell and slid down from the wind last week). I'll add this - he hasn't put it back up though, he just got it down off the roof.

I hope today was a better day. I'm so happy to read your posts...I know at least you are up and about.

Thinking about you everyday...

Much love-- Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,

I truly hope today is a better day.

I will come up there and put the lights on your tree if David hasn't done it yet. I am not sure how good it will look, but it will be at least as shiny as David's bike.

It is great to read your posts. Keep your chin up and hopefully there won't be too many more barf days!!

Love,

Sandy