Thursday, January 18, 2007

Quick Update

Hello everyone - How was your week? I know this is the quickest "BLOG" update, however I haven't wanted to bore you with too many details until I knew more of the facts. Some of my friends have been very "persuasive" and want more information quicker, so I'll keep it coming but don't blame me if you start to nod off from boredom, my lids are already getting very heavy......

Looks like my tests are starting this week, with an Echo (ultra sound of the heart), on Friday, MRI on the 23rd, and insertion of the port-a-cath on the 26th. Basically I will be set for chemo once all this "stuff" is behind, or should I say, "inside" me?!? I am looking forward to moving FORWARD and getting the first treatment over so that I know what to expect over the next several months. Of course, I will keep you all posted.

Also, I wanted to let you know that when you post to this Blog it does NOT assign your e-mail address so I can not reply back to you individually. Several of you have requested I reply or that you reply to my personal e-mail. You can contact me at kcsewart@yahoo.com and if you want me to reply to you please email me or send your address in the blog. Thanks!

David & I are going to try to have pictures taken at the house with the animals over the next few weeks before I lose my hair. It should be quite a time wrangling the dog, bird, cats, and David together for a family photo. I have a feeling there will only be 2 in the picture - me & KC! Wish us luck - I think I'm going to need it, along with PATIENCE, and a lot of treats. (Maybe a Starbucks for David!)

Again, thanks for your interest and I'll let you know how next week goes.

My love to all,
Kelly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see that picture! You guys are too funny. Remember all our wig styling days? I am totally up for it again when you need me. I am having my surgery on the 5th and I am going to be out of work until the 20th. So we both will be in bed, to bad not together like the old days...that sounds kinda dirty, but you know what I mean. You sound good Aunt Kel. I will be talking to you soon hopefully.
xoxoxoxoxox
Natalie